What are cookies?
What do cookies use this website for?
- Analysis : are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising : these are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
The identification of the person who uses the cookies, the type of cookies used and other details, is indicated below:
|Third party cookies|
|Google Analytics||Collect information on the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at the statistical level.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center|
Note: “Own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third party” cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
How do I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. See the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
Below are the links with the information to manage the cookies of the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Other browsers : See the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Disable add-on for Google Analytic browsers
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analitys, you can download a plugin that performs this function from this link:
Exercise of rights